I have literally no idea what antivirus software to use anymore, need help.

Post your query about Panda Cloud Cleaner here. Our experts will assist you!
jasonjacob

I have literally no idea what antivirus software to use anymore, need help.

Post by jasonjacob »

Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the most fitting question to ask in this sub, but considering there's so many people with so much knowledge here willing to help, and that I am eventually going to try and build my own rig or purchase one when the time is right, I'd love to hear your recommendations. Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

So, I'm quite young, and me and my family have been using AVG (Free) for several years. Literally, it's the only thing we've been using, besides Comodo on one laptop and a few attempts with McAfee. I know, yikes.

Constant nagging aside(somehow, I've never really been bothered by this other than the surprisingly rare case of a game interrupt), I'm fully aware it isn't the best option by a long shot. In fact, I've got a desktop just a few feet away from me that's been reduced to a brick, only capable of going to the BIOS or telling me to insert boot media. And after lots of personal troubleshooting, including bypassing that message by making a recovery drive from the laptop I'm currently using, I've discovered that it literally has no idea anything of use exists in C:. This is just one instance of bad luck our family has had with PCs, infected software, etc.
Last edited by jasonjacob on Fri, 03 May 2019, 18:47, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: I have literally no idea what antivirus software to use anymore, need help.

Post by Darth Panda »

Well.

My recomendation obviously, is to try and use Panda Security.

But as free products are that: free, my recommendation is to purchase a paying version for whatever you feel more confortable with.

As for now My suggestion would be to try the free version for panda. check if you like it, if it does fulfil your necessities, and then go for the paying version.
Now, Panda also offers a monthly subscription, if you want to try the paying version.

:D ;)
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Cloud Cleaner - Issues”