[CLOSED] Panda Cloud Cleaner freezes even in safe mode

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
KTiggett

[CLOSED] Panda Cloud Cleaner freezes even in safe mode

Post by KTiggett »

I just installed the latest version of free panda security along with panda cloud cleaner. When I clicked "accept and scan" on panda cloud cleaner the first few times I tried to used it, it scanned up to about 11% then froze and gave a message reading "pcloudcleaner.exe has stopped working." Windows begin searching for a solution and then finally gives the message "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I read in another post here to try running the scan in safe mode, so I tried that. In safe mode, the scan makes it to about 25% then freezes the same way as before. I thought there might have been something wrong with the program itself, so i removed it then reinstalled it, but the same problems occurred. Please help.

KT
Mehrdad

Re: Panda Cloud Cleaner freezes even in safe mode

Post by Mehrdad »

Hi there,
Please follow below instruction:
-Start>run>msconfig>start up>disable all after that reboot your system and try to scan again.

-check your system, another security program that installed might be conflict with panda cloud cleaner.

finally if above solution wont work for you please post the log files of panda cloud cleaner here till we investigate it.
Regards,

Mehrdad
TechSupport Department - Panda Security
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Which Panda Cloud Cleaner version are you using? You should see it in its title bar
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Closed due to lack of response
TOPIC CLOSED
Regards,