[CLOSED] Im trying to send an official support ticket to Panda, HELP

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
skapunker

[CLOSED] Im trying to send an official support ticket to Panda, HELP

Post by skapunker »

Hello all, today i was trying to Extend my Panda Internet Security 2014 into Panda Global Protection 2015,

But i need help from Support to solve my problem,

However the Ticket doesnt let me SEND it, because it ASKS me for the VERSION of Panda Global Protection 2015,

I dont know What this version is, because i dont have Panda Global Protection 2015 installed right now, except for the installer,

What do i need to Enter here so i can send my Ticket to Support?

Can someone please help me?
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Im trying to send an official support ticket to Panda, HELP

Post by VirusBuster »

If its a problem installing a 2015 version, you should be trying to install the latest version, so the version will be 15.1.0
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
skapunker

Post by skapunker »

Hello, now 2 or 3 day ago,
I got the message that my Internet Security 2014 expired and that i had to extend my subscription.

When i clicked on the link to extend i was lead to the purchase website,
I couldnt find Internet Security 2015, i think this was changed into Panda Global Protection 2015.

Wich i then purchased for €72,99 for 3 computers.

After the purchase was succesful i was lead back to the website, where it then let me download the installer "PANDAGP15.exe"

When i pressed oke to install, it told me it had to Remove my old Internet Security 2014, before being able to install Panda Global Protection 2015.

After this was uninstalled, it told me i had to Restart my computer, wich i did.

When the computer Restarted, the Installer started up automaticly, But now it asks for my Activation Code.

This i did not expect, i expected after i made the purchase this updater would extend my subscription.

I have my Browser set to Delete history and cache everytime it closes, to keep my browser fast.
So i cannot recheck that page where my Activation Code was given after purchase.

I also dont renember that when i installed Internet Security 2014, that i had to make an account, If this is the case i dont renember it.

The only Proof of Purchase i have is the receipt i have from my Bank. ( Not gonna post that here as this is an public forum )

The only way i think this is Solveable is for me to get in Contact with Support.

However, When i tried to get in Contact with support, it FORCES me to enter an "Version" wich i have No clue to enter. ( see Picture Above )

I really hope u can answer me how i can get in contact with support, because with the Press Contact button, im completely stuck,

Greetings skapunker

Edit:

I also cannot check wich "Version" Internet Security 2014 had, because it is completely uninstalled now to make place for PANDAGP15.
And i also cannot check in Panda Internet security 2014, in settings or something, not sure at all if it would be located there, but my Account info, if i had any.... because its uninstalled.

So im sitting here now with nothing, except for my Bank receipt. and i hope this will be enough, otherwise i just wasted €72,99

Edit 2:

During the whole purchase process i was not asked to Login to an account, I assume it retrieved my account information from my panda internet security 2014.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

As mentioned in the previous post, the version for that filed should be 15.1.0
After purchasing you should have been sent an email with your activation code for the 2015 version
skapunker wrote:I really hope u can answer me how i can get in contact with support
Check this link: http://www.pandasecurity.com/about/cont ... lt_int.htm
Regards,

Jorge Torre

VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Closed due to lack of response
TOPIC CLOSED
Regards,

Jorge Torre

Return to “Consumer 2015 + Gold Protection + Internet Protection - Archive Issues”