[CLOSED] Problems since Windows 10 update

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
CarolinaD

[CLOSED] Problems since Windows 10 update

Post by CarolinaD »

Since Win10 update my Panda GP15 has not worked properly. I uninstalled it (using uninstaller) and tried to reinstall but as it starts to install a message flashes too quickly to be read (ERROR is all I can see) then closes. I tried the uninstaller fix then uninstalled again and tried to reinstall GP15 with no luck.
I eventually found the Win10 update version on the website and tried the recommended online install, but this gave an error message half-way through installation and stopped. I tried the offline installer and this too gave an error message, but also an attached zip file with log details, which I am attaching.
Can anyone help please? This has been 4 days I have tried to reinstall Panda.
Thanks.

Oops, the error file is too big as exceeds 1mb! I can unzip it, if someone can tell me which is the best file to upload?
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Problems since Windows 10 update

Post by VirusBuster »

Can you upload the zip file with the installation logs to any online storage server such as MediaFire, MEGA, WeTransfer, Dropbox... and privide us the download link?
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Problems since Windows 10 update

Post by VirusBuster »

Closed due to lack of response
TOPIC CLOSED
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Consumer 2015 + Gold Protection + Internet Protection - Archive Issues”