Panda Dome free 21.01.00 becomes silently disabled

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
hake

Post by hake »

This happens with both Windows 7 SP1 and Windows XP SP3. There is no warning or alert, except for a small red spot on the tiny system tray icon. Starting the Panda Dome GUI restarts the anti-virus function.
Come on lad! You've only got 70 yards to go.
hake

Re: Panda Dome free 21.01.00 becomes silently disabled

Post by hake »

No error messages or error codes are displayed.
hake

Post by hake »

I changed an antivirus setting from 30 to 60 seconds. This has resulted in no further instances of Panda Dome becoming disabled. In other words, the red spot on the Panda Dome object in the right hand end of the task bar has not been seen since the setting change.
rick.brandsma

Post by rick.brandsma »

hi Hake,

Would advise you to upgrade to latest version 22.00.00
This version has improved anti ramsomware protection, and improved anti-tamper protection.

Regards,

Rick
Heagatrorge

Новости рынка криптовалют

Post by Heagatrorge »

В Bored Ape больше нет функции, позволяющей бесконтрольно выпускать NFT-токены https://info-live.ru/news/v-bored-ape-bolshe-net-fynkcii-pozvoliaushei-beskontrolno-vypyskat-nft-tokeny.html
Davinmr

Essay writing service 2023!

Post by Davinmr »

Regards! My name is Davin and I'm happy to be at support.pandasecurity.com. I was born in Sweden but now I'm a student at the Carnegie Mellon University.
I'm normally an hard-working student but this semester I had to travel abroad to see my relatives. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my biography, so I’ve found the perfect solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM >>> https://essayerudite.com/write-my-essay/
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my biography writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (biography, 106 pages, 8 days, PhD)
I never thought it could be possible to order biography from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would undoubtedly recommend this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”