Panda blocking Dashlane (a password manager)

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
raf2017

Panda blocking Dashlane (a password manager)

Post by raf2017 »

Hi!

Since I installed Panda, I have not been able to open Dashlane, my password manager:

www.dashlane.com

I cannot find a way to unlock it! It's NOT listed on the quarantine list
xavier@dashlane

Re: Panda blocking Dashlane (a password manager)

Post by xavier@dashlane »

Hi Raf, I'm Xavier from the Technical Support team at Dashlane.
I'm sorry to hear you can't use Dashlane anymore.

If you can't open the Dashlane application itself, could you please try running the Dashlane.exe and DashlanePlugin.exe files manually? They are located in the folder below. Then check in your Windows Task Manager that both files are there. Does this work or do you get an error when launching one of the files?
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane
And have you tried re-installing Dashlane from our site? Please follow this link to download it: https://www.dashlane.com/download

If you can open the Dashlane application from your Windows menu, but Dashlane does not work in your browser, it may be that Panda is blocking the ports that we use for the extension. You may want to try and change the settings of the Web filter in Panda.

If Dashlane still doesn't work, please get in touch with us via our Help Center here: https://support.dashlane.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We'll take a look and do our best to get your Dashlane up and running again!

Best,
Xavier / Dashlane Technical Support
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda blocking Dashlane (a password manager)

Post by VirusBuster »

What Panda product version are you using? You can check it in the version.in file located in the antivirus installation folder
If you check the antivirus report, is there any line referring to Dashlane block?
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”