Windows Defender tells me "Actions needed by Panda Firewall". What's that about?

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
johncina

Connect To Experts via HP tech support 1-800-518-2390

Post by johncina »

By dialing our HP tech support 1-800-518-2390 , you can directly get in touch with our technical team which delivers the top notch solutions at an affordable price range. You can avail our technical help which is available all the time as we are available all the time. http://hptechsupport360.com/ or http://hptechsupport360.com/blog/
drewwesley

Re: Windows Defender tells me "Actions needed by Panda Firewall". What's that about?

Post by drewwesley »

Kris2017 wrote:I have solved this problem, Panda Free Antivirus is really a very useful anti-virus software.
How did you solve this, Kris2017?
soulblighter99999

Re: Windows Defender tells me "Actions needed by Panda Firewall". What's that about?

Post by soulblighter99999 »

Yes, I need to know too. Please help. This wasn't a problem before an update.
Felix Atagong

Post by Felix Atagong »

Same issue here, while I'm aware that Panda is free and that the error probably is Microsoft generated, it needs to be solved.
Meanwhile, is the Windows firewall active or not, because I have read contradicting messages about that?
If no firewall is active at all this means I better uninstall Panda to be on the safe side.
soulblighter99999

Post by soulblighter99999 »

Is there a fix for this in the works or a workaround yet? I really don't want to uninstall.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

My Dear Clients,

This is a windows security centre misunderstanding.

We are not responsible for the changes microsoft introduces on its updates. Sometimes we are "damaged" on the update, because Microsoft changes the core for the OS and makes changes on th security centre.

And the issue here is: Microsotf is detecting a firewall on the free version, but the trhuth is: there is no firewall on the free verson. Why is microsoft detecting one?

In ay case, we did study this because we love our clients dearly,a nd we want them to have the best experience, even with Windows Creators version.

The solution is applied on 18.4 version for the panda free version, and you can download it from our webpage.

Uninstall the version you have on your computer, and download and istall a freshly downloaded version, the 18.4. This will solve the issue.

regards
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
sparky57

Post by sparky57 »

I have the exact same issue. When I go to the Pandasecurity.com to download the latest version (18.4) I don't see anywhere on that site where the Free antivirus is to download. I then did a web search and I click on this link https://www.pandasecurity.com/usa/homeu ... antivirus/ and it brings me to http://download.cnet.com/Panda-Cloud-An ... on&lang=en to download but on that page it states the version is 18.0! I just removed 18.1 from my pc. Explain please.
sparky57

Post by sparky57 »

Is anyone looking at this issue? I had to remove Panda Free Antivirus from one of my Windows PC because of the update to the Fall Creators version causing issues with Panda. I'm using Windows Defender until Panda fixes this. I've turned off Windows updates on my 2 other PC's running Panda Free to avoid this issue. Please respond.
david7500

Post by david7500 »

I have this issue too. I cannot find version 18.4 on the website. Please provide a link to version 18.4

Thank you.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Link for latest version for panda free is:

https://download.pandasecurity.com/than ... rstitial=1

regards
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”