Offline installer

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
Shinojmkd

Offline installer

Post by Shinojmkd »

Can I please have the latest versions offline installer?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Offline installer

Post by Darth Panda »

Hello,

As a registered user, you can always download the latest version of your Panda from your Panda Account.

https://www.pandasecurity.com/usa/support/card?id=82004

Sincerelly
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Shinojmkd

Post by Shinojmkd »

Its an online installer, i need off-line installer.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Sorry but the offl-line installer is only available for customers who bought the license

Regards,
www.pandasecurity.com
Shinojmkd

Post by Shinojmkd »

I own a computer that has a slow internet connection, I want to install panda on that PC.
each and every installer that I have to download it online(it download 65+ MB while installing), so I need an offline installer (65+ MB sized installer). so that I can install panda in that PC.

If you don't know what customer asks, please ask for clarification. never say bullshit.
Shinojmkd

Post by Shinojmkd »

So do you have the link to the latest offline installer?
if you don't, please help with installing my copy of panda prime protection in a machine that dost have any internet connectivity.

Please Reply Soon.
adrin.scotland

Post by adrin.scotland »

Shinojmkd wrote:I own a computer that has a slow internet connection, I want to install panda on that PC.
each and every installer that I have to download it online(it download 65+ MB while installing), so I need an offline installer (65+ MB sized installer). so that I can install panda in that PC.

If you don't know what customer asks, please ask for clarification. never say bullshit.
google it or download offline installer from majorgeeks website . i download it too
Askalick

Post by Askalick »

Never thought of using Majorgeeks before, so I tried this suggestion. However, their review seems to indicate that Panda Free is no longer free -
"Panda Free Antivirus is a free, cloud-based antivirus application designed to protect you without wasting resources.

It is extremely light as all the work is done in the cloud. Panda Free Antivirus provides you with the fastest protection against the newest viruses thanks to its cloud-scanning from Panda servers.

While we have enjoyed using Panda as one of our go to antivirus apps, they started popping up ads almost daily for their products. Panda has been marked Ad-Supported because of this. We might not mind a weekly pop-up or email, but antivirus should be set it and forget it. Otherwise, Panda still uses little resources and works well.

Finally, Panda is now a $2.99 monthly subscription. While reasonable at $36 yearly, we'd prefer a yearly charge. Everyone hates subscriptions and if they don't, getting dinged monthly for $2.99 will give you a reason to. The first month is free, so you can always change your mind."

Can someone official please confirm whether this is correct, please?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

get panda free from:

http://acs.pandasoftware.com/Panda/FREE ... FREEAV.exe

the subscription is for the paying panda.
And the free version comes with ads.

Hope I have answered all questions.
www.pandasecurity.com
Askalick

Post by Askalick »

I have only just seen your response, which I'm afraid does not answer the questions.

I understand the difference between the Free and subscription Panda. But someone from Panda ought to correct the review by Majorgeeks if they have posted false information about Panda Free Antivirus. The final statement says that Panda is no longer free except for the first month. They appear to have confused this with the subscription Panda.

Also, this topic is about where to download an offline installer, but you have provided a link for the online installer. Unfortunately the label ofyour link does not indicate whether the download is online or offline, so it is necessary to download it first to find out. Why is there not a clear method on the Panda website to download the Free Panda Dome with an obvious choice of online or offline installer?

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”