PSUAService

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
rolandknight

Re: PSUAService

Post by rolandknight »

I'll keep trying to get psinfo to work, though the error stopped happening for me as well around 1:25am and hasn't recurred so far. Whatever windows updates put out wouldn't have helped me though since Vista is like XP and not being served by WU any more.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Update your AV´s. Issue should have gone by now. We have released solution to customers with problem.

regards
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
andavari

Post by andavari »

Is there an official download link to get the full offline installer from Panda Security for the newest version of Panda Dome (Panda Free Antivirus)? I do not want the small stub web installer!
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

download the full program from here:

http://acs.pandasoftware.com/Panda/FREE ... FREEAV.exe
www.pandasecurity.com
sbear

Post by sbear »

Slowdown (Firefox & Word that I use most) suddenly began Jan 2020. Word2007 unable to open due to scanning virus. Reboot restores normal operation until next mid-day (suggesting to me automated scan). This is Dell 5759, Win 10 with regular updates.

Finally found that stop panda by taskmgr allowed word to suddenly open. Suspend panda allowed computer to operate for days, so uninstalled, rebooted ran for days and then loaded fresh new version 20 of panda (late Feb), which operated a few days and then began the same drastic slowdown, PSUAservice taking 99% of cpu for 15 minutes and then computer sort of worked with some things slow, and had to reboot to restore normal operation.

What is PSUAservice doing? Is there a setting to block it?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Probably it is due to lack of updates installed,.

have into account an XP should be a SP3 and all updates installed.

My serious advice is to change the OS as XP is a very insecure working tool nowadays.
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”