Is Panda antivirus Pro Good?

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
GeorgeMendes

Is Panda antivirus Pro Good?

Post by GeorgeMendes »

There is a deal going on at humble bundle to get tons of software including a 1 year subscription to Panda Antivirus Pro. I only have windows defender and Malwarebytes so I was thinking this is a good deal for me, not to mention all the other software I want like the VPN.
Sarkari ResultPnr Statusshowbox
I want to know if it is a good real time protection. I haven't gotten a virus in 4-5 years now so I don't think I need anything over the top but you never know.
hertavein

Re: Is Panda antivirus Pro Good?

Post by hertavein »

I have used it for years without any problems. What I like very much is that it also scans hidden files. Since most viruses are zipped in the meantime, I find this very useful. Is easy to install and easy to remove (which was a problem with Bitdefender!).

jobzpk or website
Last edited by hertavein on Mon, 25 Nov 2019, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
https://todaypkjobs.com/
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

You can try it for free for a certain time. Do not know how much it is, but I think it is a week or so.

Also, you can buy it and if you do not like it before 30 days of use, we refund the fee, no questions asked.

REgards
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
RodolfoSampaio

Post by RodolfoSampaio »

For some time I had Mcafee Antivirus Plus on my notebook, I suspected that it was virus, because when Mcafee scanned it completely it would lock the Notebook.
Until I installed Panda Antivirus Free, he detected 7 viruses and what is interesting is that he identified Adobe Flash as a virus.
Congratulations to the entire Panda Security team.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

thanks
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”