No Panda Free AV Support

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
Lincon12

No Panda Free AV Support

Post by Lincon12 »

6 weeks ago I posted that I was getting the pop-up message "Processing Error. Contact Administrator". I saw no replies to that post. 3 weeks ago I posted that my Scan Schedule was Deleted so no scans were running after 5/31/17. I saw no replies to that post either. After I re-entered the scan schedule, the scans resumed, but I recently noticed that there are NO synchronization messages in the scan log since 5/31/17. Panda used to re-synchronize daily.mobdro lucky patcher kodi
I figure it's a waste of time to ask what is happening, because I haven't seen ANY responses from Panda Support in the Panda Free Forum in a long time. Others have remarked on this also.
Therefore, not knowing if Panda's virus definitions are up-to-date, and not willing to wait for an update to Panda 18 (which many users are having issues with), I've uninstalled Panda and am using another AV. I'll look back in this forum occasionally to see any new info. Thanks for the memories.
Last edited by Lincon12 on Thu, 31 Oct 2019, 03:50, edited 1 time in total.
andavari

Re: No Panda Free AV Support

Post by andavari »

Well with often not very helpful or combative posts the support was more-or-less non-existent anyways -- unless of course something was very easy to answer such as how to obtain the full offline installer.

They need active admins/moderators to squash the spam on here too!
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: No Panda Free AV Support

Post by Darth Panda »

if you had an account in
MyAccount.pandasecurity.com

you can download the latest version for the free option.
There is also a new hotline for panda free support,
you can check here:
https://www.pandasecurity.com/es/homeus ... s/support/
what is the number you are to dial to ger support for any issue regarding you Panda AV protection.

Hope this gets you back to our family again...
:D :)
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”