nnsprv.sys BSOD

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: nnsprv.sys BSOD

Post by VirusBuster »

davidsco27 wrote:and they're ALL centered around the SAME FILE. As are Google searches for crashes with that file. So, OBVIOUSLY there's a problem with that file and Windows, and has been for years that you STILL haven't resolved
As said before they are all from different product versions and ranges (Panda Endpoint Protection or Consumer 2015) which although share file names for the firewall such as nnsprv.sys, they use different versions of them so a dump file from Panda Endpoint Protection or from Consumer 2015 (15.x.x) is not valid to study a crash from Panda Free Antivirus 18.0.0
Apart from that the scenario could be different, are you doing anything special when you get the BSOD?

I don't want to argue but if you don't want to cooperate, there is nothing I can do to help you solve the issue
davidsco27 wrote:It would also be nice if every time I logged into this board I wasn't told I "exceeded the number of attempts"
I'm also experiencing this issue and I already reported it to our IT department
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

We've finally got dumps from other users experiencing this issue and were able to determine that they happened when connecting to the Internet using a PPP dialup connection
The issue will be solved in the next product version 18.0.1

The forum issue is already solved
Regards,

Jorge Torre

davidsco27

Post by davidsco27 »

VirusBuster wrote:We've finally got dumps from other users experiencing this issue and were able to determine that they happened when connecting to the Internet using a PPP dialup connection
The issue will be solved in the next product version 18.0.1

The forum issue is already solved

Unfortunately, that is not only about as far from the issue as could be, but is also COMPLETELY ridiculous. I haven't used dialup in over 15 years. Wanna try again?
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Your scenario may be slightly different from the ones we have been reported by other customers who did provide full dumps
You can wait until we release the new version 18.0.1 next month and see if the problem is corrected
But as mentioned before, if you don't want to cooperate providing a full dump of your BSOD, there is nothing I can do to help you solve the issue
Regards,

Jorge Torre

davidsco27

Post by davidsco27 »

VirusBuster wrote:Your scenario may be slightly different from the ones we have been reported by other customers who did provide full dumps
You can wait until we release the new version 18.0.1 next month and see if the problem is corrected
But as mentioned before, if you don't want to cooperate providing a full dump of your BSOD, there is nothing I can do to help you solve the issue
Clown, NOBODY is using Dialup in this country and more, lol. please, when you get a clue, call me, we'll do lunch. Just fix your buggy software, genius
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

I have warned you for being disrepectful
Please read the forum rules:
Be polite and respectful to all members. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. You can discuss and disagree without being rude.

3G/4G connections are dialup connections, but as I said in my previous post, your scenario may be different from the ones we have been reported by other customers who did provide full dumps
As said many times before, if you don't provide any data to study your issue there is nothing we can do to help you solve the problem
Regards,

Jorge Torre

VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

This is just to inform that we have already certified and published the new 18.1.0 version that corrects the mentioned NNSPrv.sys BSODs for the dialup connections
You can download it from here or from your own Panda Account where you will always find the latest version
Regards,

Jorge Torre

davidsco27

Post by davidsco27 »

VirusBuster wrote:This is just to inform that we have already certified and published the new 18.1.0 version that corrects the mentioned NNSPrv.sys BSODs for the dialup connections
You can download it from here or from your own Panda Account where you will always find the latest version
This is to inform you that the problem STILL exists in this new version. IT WAS NOT A CONFLICT WITH A DIAL UP MODEM DRIVER! I will be removing this piece of crap permanently, and no longer recommending it to my clients. We'll use someone else's that actually doesn't crash our computers. Thanks for the incompetence
davidsco27

Post by davidsco27 »

VirusBuster wrote:I have warned you for being disrepectful
Please read the forum rules:
Be polite and respectful to all members. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. You can discuss and disagree without being rude.

3G/4G connections are dialup connections, but as I said in my previous post, your scenario may be different from the ones we have been reported by other customers who did provide full dumps
As said many times before, if you don't provide any data to study your issue there is nothing we can do to help you solve the problem
Ooooh, I've been WARNED by an incompetent 20 year old playing video games, lol. WHAT WILL I DO!?

Your useless forum doesn't accept .dmp or .txt files, so I couldn't upload a dump. maybe if you hired people WITH brains, we wouldn't have these issues. Here it is zipped, have fun
Attachments
032917-3937-01.zip
(145.05 KiB) Downloaded 650 times
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

You must understand that if you don't provide any information for us to study the issue there is nothing we can do to correct it and we can only guess what is happening
You didn't provide any information to study the case until now and once I've analyzed it there is no reference at all to NNSPrv.sys in the dmp file
https://www.screencast.com/t/ofDTHw0g

As mentioned before, we need a full dump to be collected and a PSInfo
The attached dump doesn't provide the necessary information related to the crash to be able to study why it is crashing that's why we need a full dump
Due to its size you won't be able to post it here nor send it through email, in case needed we can provide you FTP details for you to upload it or if you prefer you can upload it to any online storage server such as MediaFire, MEGA, WeTransfer, Dropbox... and provide us the download link
Regards,

Jorge Torre

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Archive Issues”