[SOLVED] Hotfix to fix the interface

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
cp1

[SOLVED] Hotfix to fix the interface

Post by cp1 »

The hotfix doesn't work to correct the interface for Panda Free version 18.0. The only workaround I've been able to figure out is to minimize the interface (which isn't easy because the minimize button is hidden by the black shading in the upper right hand section of the interface) and then to maximize. After maximizing, the interface is properly displayed.
cp1

Re: Hotfix to fix the interface

Post by cp1 »

I think I figured out what went wrong.

When I originally downloaded and ran the hotfix, the interface was already open because I was running a scan. After making my above post, I re-ran the hotfix again with the interface closed. This time, it seems to have worked. I'm not seeing the fragmented interface with large black sections that I was seeing initially.

If, indeed, running the hotfix while having the interface open prevents the hotfix from working, then I might suggest Panda adds a clarifying message to the hotfix post.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Hotfix to fix the interface

Post by VirusBuster »

cp1 wrote:f, indeed, running the hotfix while having the interface open prevents the hotfix from working, then I might suggest Panda adds a clarifying message to the hotfix post.
Post edited to add this information
ISSUE SOLVED
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Archive Issues”