Disable the Automatic Updates for Panda Antivirus Pro Software

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
Delar

Disable the Automatic Updates for Panda Antivirus Pro Software

Post by Delar »

I purchased Panda Antivirus Pro and I am trying to disable the Automatic Updates for this software. My company's IT policy is that all software updates and patches MUST be set to manual so that a backup image of the computer can be made prior to ANY changes to the software.

This very sensible policy is to ensure that we always have a complete computer image backup to roll back to in the event that a change causes a system problem or undesirable interaction with other software on the computer.

I was unable to locate the disable Automatic Updates setting for my Panda Antirvirus Pro software and I was hoping to find assistance on this forum.

Thank you,
Jason
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Disable the Automatic Updates for Panda Antivirus Pro Software

Post by VirusBuster »

I'm afraid that our consumer products do not allow disabling the automatic updates in order to ensure a correct protection. If you want a centralized management of the antivirus protections appropriate to your company's policies you should change to one of our corporate products such as Panda Endpoint Protection
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Consumer - Issues”