Updating credit card

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
BeauWorld

Updating credit card

Post by BeauWorld »

There is no "edit profile" option on your website for me to update my new credit card expiry date. Only to update my name and address. I tried calling Panda and they could not explain why. I have an automatic renewal coming up in February and I want to ask here what will happen with my automatic renewal when you try to charge my credit card and you find that you can't because it is expired. Do I get a special email telling me to "click here" to update my card's expiry date first before my credit card can be charged? Panda's people could not answer that question on the phone. They didn't know. And why can't I just update it myself on your website right now so that my automatic renewal in February can simply proceed just like any other year where there is no credit card renewal?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Updating credit card

Post by Darth Panda »

please contact me through private message, and send me your name, email address and customer number, registered with panda.

regards
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
RandyBonnette

Post by RandyBonnette »

Darth Panda wrote:
please contact me through private message, and send me your name, email address and customer number, registered with panda.

regards
Hello,

How can I update my credit card info? I've Panda Global Protection. What is the official support email for such questions?
Thanks.

Access
https://myaccount.pandasecurity.com
do my essay
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

You can go to:

https://www.pandasecurity.com/usa/renewal/

and there introduce your customer data in order to manage your account.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer - Issues”