Renewal activation

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
norrfam

Renewal activation

Post by norrfam »

Just renewed. Only thing it will let me do is Scan. Cant get help from customer service as it asks for items I do not have and cannot access since the ? buttons tell you to use Help and other buttons (version # under About) but they are not on the screen or on the top task bar either. Help on the menu takes you in a circle back to where you were. Keeps asking for the Activation Code but when entered it tells me I cant use it as it is already in use. duh

In my trying to make something work I did find a page that indicated an automatic update had not been done since June (6months). Seems I didnt get much for my money last year either.

Wonder if the techs monitor the forum? Since I cant reach them through Customer Service.

Interesting....worldwide, international, connected company and I am the only person in the world connected to the forum. Guess there is a message in that.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Renewal activation

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi norrfam:

In order to solve the problem, please send me a private message with the activacion code, your customer number and the name of the program you have installed.

Regards,

Tech Support Department
Panda Security
The Cloud Security Company
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer - Issues”