Panda Account Not Working

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
grimolf333

Panda Account Not Working

Post by grimolf333 »

Hi,

I have an active account for your product. I keep having a problem where the Panda Dome resets and logs me out. Then I get a notice that I am not protected and need to activate the product. When I try signing in, using my correct credientials, the login screen just spins. I have uninstalled the program, downloaded to software from the site under my account, and reinstalled it 3 times. When I do this, it is able to login and see my active subscription. However, not long thereafter, it repeats the above of logging me out, turning itself off, and saying I am unprotected. Same issue above repeats itself every time. Last time the charge was placed on my card was March 1st. I am about ready to request a refund and use another service unless this can be resolved. Please respond with a resolution ASAP. Thanks!
Attachments
panda4.PNG
panda4.PNG (179.82 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
panda2.PNG
panda2.PNG (199.45 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
panda1.PNG
panda1.PNG (483.27 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
ridzuanali

Re: Panda Account Not Working

Post by ridzuanali »

I faced the similar issue with activation. Keeps giving me generic error (1 - 12002).

Can someone assist?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi grimolf333,

In order to continue with the study of your incident and resolve it, Panda Security needs to gather the following data from the computer:

From a computer with Internet connection, download and save the Panda Support Information tool in your computer. http://enterprise.updates.pandasoftware ... PSInfo.exe
Double click the file and accept the license agreement so that the information about hardware and software from your computer is gathered.
Select your product and click the option Collect Support Information. Follow the wizard through and fill in all the requested fields.
When the data collection finishes, select option Do not send, save local and send an email with the .7z file generated as soon as possible.

Note: The format of the file is:
COMPUTERNAME_[DATE-TIME]_PSInfo.7z
Attach to a private message the file requested and send them to us to complete the study of the incident and solve it.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi ridzuanali,

To resolve the problem, download the installation file from My Account. Install with that file and let us know if the activation is correct.

https://myaccount.pandasecurity.com/
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer - Issues”