PandaGP2014 won't update anymore!!!

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
MarylineD

PandaGP2014 won't update anymore!!!

Post by MarylineD »

My family and I have been using Panda for over 10 years! Not the first time I'm having issues and don't tell me to contact the tech support in my country (Belgium), already done last week and they can't help! I've detailed my issues with screencaps and everything and all they tell me is to instal DOME and activate with my last activation code!

Well, impossible to instal or reinstal or uninstal anything!!!

In the past when it wouldn't update anymore I would download the pav.sig file on panda website and replace the one from the panda file ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Global Protection 2014) but it doesn't work either!

My laptop (ACER Aspire) has Windows 8.1 and it says I need admin rights or something, well guess what it's my pc, I'm the only one using it I AM the admin, I have all the rights and had no trouble installing panda in 2014! I'm not too dumb about computers so I checked every settings and it says Maryline admin, Maryline users... have all the rights (total control of all files).

I'm forced to go in safe mode to replace the pav.sig file and have my panda updated otherwise after 2 or 3 days it says I'm not protected! Really annoying!
And if I want to instal dome it says I have to uninstal panda first, ok, but it doesn't work either, I've tried every way possible!

So, thanks for your products that don't work and we pay a lot of money for!

Please help!

marylinedepp@gmail.com
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: PandaGP2014 won't update anymore!!!

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi MarylineD,

Follow this instructions to uninstall Panda GP 2014: https://www.pandasecurity.com/support/card?id=82011

Install Panda Dome and activate it with the same activation code you used with Panda GP.

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
jswami045

Post by jswami045 »

I think the problem is now resolved? Still You have any issues then search for credit card number generator it might be helpful to you.
Last edited by jswami045 on Tue, 14 May 2019, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

that program is like 5 years old, and now GP2014 does not exist as itself, but has gone to pànda dome complete.

My suggestion is to open an account on

www.myaccount.pandasecurity.com

and register your new activation code. There you always can download the latest version for your product.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer - Issues”