Black Screen with mouse cursor

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
Lincon12

Black Screen with mouse cursor

Post by Lincon12 »

Hello everyone,,
I installed panda antivirus pro, I have had no problems with it until yesterday (September 3rd) I rebooted my computer and I was sat at a black screen with mouse cursor after logging in,

I did the following

uninstall graphics card drivers from Safe mode - didn't work

Ran SFC Scannow didn't find any problems reverse image search email checker port checker

did a system restore - didn't work twice

tried a new local user account still black screen

windows 10 start up repair

so I was checking google to figure out what to do, I didn't want to reinstall windows and lose all my data, I as a last resort did a msconfig disabling all the non-Microsoft services and startup programs and disabled all

this worked it was then a case of enabling one at a time until the pc went back to the black screen,

that happened after I enabled Panda Antivirus Pro, I downloaded a new copy and picked repair did a repair from inside windows and it still did the same,

is there any work around for this problem as I kinda did like the Antivirus software when I was using it, I don't really want to go back down the free road again as most of those are full of bloatware

sorry this post is rather long hope somebody can help
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Black Screen with mouse cursor

Post by Darth Panda »

anmtivirus pro is an old versión
My suggestion is, get into your account on

myaccount.pandasecurity.com
and download from there the latest version for your product.
Install and enjoy.

regards.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer - Issues”