Panda software version never updates on pc with old HD

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
BoredUser007-

Panda software version never updates on pc with old HD

Post by BoredUser007- »

I have 3 pc running panda dome essential : 2 pc with SSD + 1 pc with old HD

A few weeks ago, i had a message from panda saying there were big updates ... i ran the update and the version of panda software was updated correctly...

Then i turned on my second pc (with SSD) and a few hours later, i had the same message from panda and ran the update correctly.

I turned on the third old pc with old HD , and even after letting run the pc ON during more than 5 days, i still had no message from panda to run the update...
So i went on panda site and had to download manually the latest software version of panda.
It is always the same with that old pc, software version never updates, and a few years ago, i even noticed that the current installed version was 2 years older than the version installed on the other pc with SSD

Please fix this, panda
rick.brandsma

Re: Panda software version never updates on pc with old HD

Post by rick.brandsma »

This is exactly what I want to suggest.
An update button, or a tool you can download what will update everything.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda software version never updates on pc with old HD

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi BoredUser007,

The updates aren't applied to all the computers at the same time, so it's normal that you have some computers with a different version. It doesn't mean the computer was unprotected.

If you want a button to force the update, please, send this suggestion to : sugerenciasdeproducto@pandasecurity.com

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer - Issues”