[CLOSED] Log in to Forums

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
Dch48

[CLOSED] Log in to Forums

Post by Dch48 »

This may not be the right place to post this but I couldn't find any others that looked more relevant. I have installed the Panda Free Antivirus 2016 and I'm really liking it. My only issue is with these forums.

I log in and tell it to remember me and automatically log me in afterwards. That works until I restart the computer. Then I have to log in again. I always save my login cookies for sites in CCleaner so they don't get deleted and that works for every other site except this one. I have told CCleaner not to delete all the cookies I found that could possibly relate to Panda and I still have to log back in after every restart even if I don't run CCleaner at all.

How does this forum store log in information when you tell it to remember you? The normal way every other site uses doesn't work here.

if it makes a difference, I'm using Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

Okay, I have found that the problem does not exist in Chrome, but only in IE. As IE is and will remain my default browser, I think this issue should be looked into.
Dch48

Re: Log in to Forums

Post by Dch48 »

The same problem occurs in Edge.

I have discovered that the problem does not exist for IE11 in Windows 7. It appears to be confined to IE and Edge in Windows 10.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Does the problem persist if you temporary turn off the antivirus protection?
It may be related to the way cookies are stored for those browsers
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Closed due to lack of response
TOPIC CLOSED