Version Number on download?

Mantari

Version Number on download?

Post by Mantari »

On Panda Dome you can go in to Settings >About Panda Dome> Version Number (currently Version 20.00.00)

How can I tell if this is the latest version?

When I go to my Panda Account I can download InstallPDC.exe however, there is no indication of what the current version of that download is.

Please can you add to that download link the current version which is being downloaded, which will then allow us to check

Thanks
M
rick.brandsma

Re: Version Number on download?

Post by rick.brandsma »

I always wondered why Panda Dome not upgrade automatically when there is a new version available. Many other vendors (AVG, Avast, Norman (EOL), Bitdefender) update their package automatically, after a reboot they are getting the new version. I would highly suggest to implement this in newer versions.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

It is indeed a very good suggestion.
there were two or three versions right when we passed from being Panda Advanced protection and such to being dome in which we could not apply the upgrade directly, as there were many changes, and could not be applied in one simple update: it has to be a reinstallation.
but now, the protections should update automatically.,
If they do not. please contact the technical section or phone technical support
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
rick.brandsma

Post by rick.brandsma »

Thanks for this reply Darth Panda. If Panda Dome is upgrading automatically to the latest version if there is a new version then it's fine for me. Some of my PC's are still running 20.00.00 instead of 20.00.02. So they are not upgraded yet I guess.

Return to “Consumer Products Suggestions”