Having troubles uninstalling Panda Security on Windows 10

If you have issues with Panda Protection Advanced or with Panda Protection Complete, check the Support articles http://www.pandasecurity.com/support/ or else, post your question here!
suicidalmoose

Having troubles uninstalling Panda Security on Windows 10

Post by suicidalmoose »

Hi,

I'm looking for assistance, as I'm having troubles uninstalling Panda Security, version 18.01.00.

My OS is windows 10 Home

I can't uninstall the software through the Control Panel\Uninstall a Program menu: shortly after the uninstallation begins, I get a message saying there was an error during the process, and the software could not be uninstalled. It also says the details of the error were kept in a .zip file, which I attached to this topic

I also can't uninstall it through the Panda Generic Uninstaller, for whenever I try to run it, after approving the usual message asking me if I allow this app to make changes in my device, nothing happens

So with that being said I'm kind of in a bind.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Attachments
PsNanoLog_1EE6.zip
Error details
(738.37 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Having troubles uninstalling Panda Security on Windows 10

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

In order to solve the problem, check if the generic uninstaller is blocked. To "unblock" the file, right-click it in Windows Explorer, choose Properties from the context menu, click the Unblock button in the lower right-hand corner of the resulting dialog, and hit OK or Apply. Run it and tell me if the uninstalation is correct.

Regards
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Protection Products - Issues”