Windows 10 problems

If you have issues with Panda Protection Advanced or with Panda Protection Complete, check the Support articles http://www.pandasecurity.com/support/ or else, post your question here!
pitfall317

Windows 10 problems

Post by pitfall317 »

I just upgraded to Windows 10. My Panda antivirus Pro and firewall are turned off. When I check Services it says that PandaAgent, panda_url_filtering, PSUAService, and NanoServiceMain are running. But when I try to turn on the antivirus it turns on for about 5 seconds then turns off. I looked at a forum entry and it said something about Windows Update Trouble shooter turning it off. I've copied the quote below. But like I typed above everything seems to be running. There isn't anything to turn on.

After having studied the issue remotely, we discovered that the problem is caused by Windows Update Troubleshooter, which stops the Cryptographic service making Panda Protection Service (and all other dependant services) to be stopped as well as it depends on Cryptographic service to be started, but when it restarts it, it doesn't restart the dependant services
If this happens you will need to manually start Panda Protection Service from services.msc

This is SO annoying as I'm paying good money for Windows 10 to screw it up. Any suggestions is very appreciated.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Windows 10 problems

Post by Darth Panda »

Dear Client,

If you did a hot upgrade on your operating system, our best advice is to reinstall the antivirus.

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
pitfall317

Post by pitfall317 »

I should've thought of that. That did the trick. Thank you!!
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

YOu´re welcome.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Protection Products - Issues”