Need for a single all versions universal Panda product removal tool

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
hake

I urgently need an uninstall tool for Panda Free Antivirus 17.0.1

Post by hake »

I am trying to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 17.0.1. Please provide me with the URL so that I can download and run an uninstall utility for that software.

I would have been happy to continue with Panda Free 17.0.1 but the sudden appearance of PSExpCampaign.exe has made me want to remove Panda Free from my old Windows XP system which uses a pre-SSE2 processor. I need to uninstall Panda because Avast Free 10.4.2233 will not install until Panda has been completely cleaned out of my computer.
Come on lad! You've only got 70 yards to go.
charlie1939

Re: I urgently need an uninstall tool for Panda Free Antivirus 17.0.1

Post by charlie1939 »

Have you tried REVO Uninstaller? It has a free version that is amazing, it even removes the stuff others leave behind.
PandaSam

Post by PandaSam »

For anyone els needing to reinstall or uninstall Panda i can confirm that Petrovic guide works. Good luck people!
hake

Need for a single all versions universal Panda product removal tool

Post by hake »

Panda would help its users and therefore itself considerably if it would provide a single universal uninstall tool which completely erase its software from a system. There would be need only to download a single uninstaller. If effective, it would eliminate many installation problems such as I have suffered when updating manually from an earlier to a later version. My heart is always in my mouth when I do this because I cannot be confident that I can install any AV software, Panda or other, after doing a Panda uninstall.

Panda security software works beautifully and effectively when it is performing its protection duties. I am grateful that Panda works well on pre-SSE2 processors (although it is helpful to disable the DeviceAgent service because of of the PSExpCampaign.exe nuisance with pre-SSE2 processors).
hake

Post by hake »

Thank you Petrovic and PandaSam. I have downloaded the generic uninstaller you pointed me to and recommended and have used it.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Need for a single all versions universal Panda product removal tool

Post by VirusBuster »

You can find the generic uninstaller here: http://support.pandasecurity.com/forum/ ... =95&t=5651
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”