How does Panda deal with re-installations?

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
Ultra Male

How does Panda deal with re-installations?

Post by Ultra Male »

I have a license for ESET NOD32 at the moment. I like that it has an online portal which allows me to de-activate a license from any of the computers in order to free up the seat of that license so I can reinstall it later?

How does Panda deal with this? Is there somewhere where I can de-activate my license to I can reinstall it later as I do format my computer a lot and don't want my license to be blacklisted thinking I am installing it on more than one computer.

I am holding off buying a license until I can confirm that I can reinstall freely as I wish.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: How does Panda deal with re-installations?

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Ultra Male,

Our program doesn't have that option. If you have any issue activating the antivirus you will have to contact our customer service department in order to solve it.

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Ultra Male

Post by Ultra Male »

Darth Panda wrote:Hi Ultra Male,

Our program doesn't have that option. If you have any issue activating the antivirus you will have to contact our customer service department in order to solve it.

Regards,
I see. That is something I wouldn't like to have to deal with on a constant basis due to my frequent reinstallation of Windows (thanks to Microsoft for their buggiest OS in history Windows 10) so I will just stick to the free version.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

regards
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”