Warning: Panda my damage licence integrity

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
LeeBaron

Warning: Panda my damage licence integrity

Post by LeeBaron » Thu, 11 Apr 2019, 22:03

Hi

After my message with subject AnchorFree Tap-Windows-Adapter V9 did not get a replic, I have to reword my message

Mid January I had to setup a PC with W10. After installation of oft the OS, I installed Panda Free 18.06.01.

After that I installed MS Office 2010. Everything was working well. Last week I uninstalled Panda for another Product.

I checkt my mail and Outlook reportetd
"von Microsoft Office Professinal Plus 2010 wurde Änderungen an der Hardware Ihres Computers erkannt"
which means Office detected a Hardware change
"You need to aktivate Microsft Office Professinal Plus 2010. "
This happens to all Office Products.

I had to restore my PC with an backup image.

I know, I can reactivate Office by Phone. But since it happens with a Panda installed virtual NIC I expected some answerse here.

Since nobody cares from Panda or offers a way to uninstall Panda but leave AnchorFree Tap-Windows-Adapter V9 installed I feel it is justified to issue a warning her. And yes, it is reproducable. Read my Original Message

Lee

Original Message AnchorFree Tap-Windows-Adapter V9
Post by LeeBaron » Tue, 09 Apr 2019, 13:30
Hi

Panda Free 18.06.01

I uninstalled Panda free, and after that I could not start any office programms. It mady my Office 2010 to recocnize a Hardware change.

I installed my backup image of my HD and evey thing was working again.
Then I found it was the AnchorFree Tap-Windows-Adapter V9 that was uninstalled when uninstalling Panda
So I verified it by marking AnchorFree Tap-Windows-Adapter V9 as deactivated. Again Office lost its registration

How can a not present virtutal Network Adapter cause a 'Hardware Change' ?

How can I uninstall Panda but keep AnchorFree Tap-Windows-Adapter V9?

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”